Austral-Rad Aqua 50
Inspection & Emergency Measurements for Geological Logging
High flux radiation detector-the Austral-Rad Aqua 50 is designed for the inspection and measurement of high activity.
Activity range max = 1000 Sv/h
The Austral-Rad Aqua 50 is the ideal instrument for the inspection of nuclear reactor power plants and recycling facilities.
The Austral-Rad Aqua 50 is designed to be a simple, effective inspection and measurement tool for the engineers and nuclear scientists in normal and routine inspections, or in an emergency
- The Aqua 50 probe includes a GM detector type and an optional electronic silicon diode is available.
- The electronics is mounted remotely to minimise damage of sensitive components.
- The connecting cable to the Aqua 50 probe and electronic display is 50 metres long.
- The unit is also supplied as standard with a ballast that can be easily removed.
- The probe and electronics are calibrated at Globalsonics calibration facility with traceability to the Australian National Standard.
- Nuclear Research Applications / laboratories.
- Research Reactors / Nuclear plants.
- Defence/ National Security.
- Environment Protection Authority – EPA.
- Radiation Contamination/ Protection.
- Radiation Survey.