LEAD LINED WALL PANELS RADIATION SHIELDING
Lightweight lead panels are lead sheet laminated to a rigid lightweight board which complies with all of the regulatory requirements for shielding and handling.
- The lead is lined with a peel off paper so builders don’t have to handle or touch the lead.
- The panel sizes meet the regulatory height requirement of 2100 mm for shielding (1200 mm wide).
- The panels have a 20 mm offset/ flap in order to ensure that the lead overlaps at all joins.
1-2 men can handle them and comply with the OH&S weight requirements.
- The panels can be cut with a Stanley knife to permit services to pass through.
Use of a band saw is not required avoiding lead dust issues.
- The panels bend around corners, as demonstrated in the images provided.
Installation is simple and quick as the panels are just screwed into the stud work.