PETRON WHOLE BODY MONITOR
For External Contamination Gamma detection
Makes it possible to detect Gamma helping to minimise the risk to personnel working in cyclotron facilities and national security.
This monitor has been designed to incorporate a multitude of sensors to give total protection and ensure peace of mind. It can be positioned to designated areas which have been allocated as a green or red zone – or also known as controlled and uncontrolled areas.
This unit has been carefully designed particularly in the way that the detection of radioisotopes is performed. Contamination of personnel can happen in the extremities such as the hands and feet. To ensure nothing is missed, this unit has been fitted with head and foot monitors beside the body sensors for total coverage. The unit can also be supplied with additional hand monitors on request, as an optional.
The user-friendly software permits the operator, to execute incredibly precise commands to visualise and keep records of every action performed during the scanning process.
- Full Dynamic Background Subtract.
- High Background Alarm.
- Loss Of Signal Lights.
- Fast Response for Quick Measurement.
- Operating in cps, cpm, dpm, Bq, Bq/cm2, kBq/m2.
- Two levels of password security.
- Plastic detectors for optimum detection efficiency.
- The unit is fitted and designed with an automatic algorithm that minimises over activity in individual channels. This unique feature will automatically trigger an alarm condition that will be activated when the threshold is reached to warn the operator of a high level of activity in the individual.
- Networking Capabilities.
- Additional features available upon request.
Additional features available upon request.
- International and domestic entry / departure.
- Luggage Carousel gates/ Border Control.
- Postal service / Freight terminal.
- Nuclear Research Applications / laboratories.
- Research Reactors / Nuclear plants.
- Defence/ National Security.
- Nuclear Medicine/ Radio pharmacy / PET.
- Environment Protection Authority – EPA.
- Radiation Contamination/ Protection.
- Radiation Personnel Dosimeter.
- Radiation Survey.